Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I LOVE these kids...

I was so excited to get my camera on my adorable niece and nephew again! It has been about a year since I have done their pictures so it was definitely time. I love shooting these kids because as you can see they are absolutely gorgeous! ;) Doing pictures for family is always a blast because it gives me a chance to relax and be creative which is just what I need sometimes! I went a little nuts with Kylie and Brody so I decided I would show more than my usual 5... ENJOY!



I LOVED this new spot until we ran into the little creature that lived there... A RATTLESNAKE!!! Needless to say I pretty much felt like a wet noodle the rest of our session! :(













We decided to do a few pictures inside and ended up with some unexpected pictures... I think we might have some future jean models! ;)
Of course Paycen felt left out so he jumped in for one and I must say it turned out pretty cute! :)

Thanks Kylie and Brody for putting up with me again! Someday you will be glad you had a crazy Aunt that loved taking pictures. I had so much fun running around the country with you... (except for the snake part)! I am so glad you came to visit us, we look forward to seeing you again soon! :)

No comments: