Monday, August 18, 2008

Welcome Abigail and Rylee...

Oh my goodness, I get tired just thinking about my session with these sweet little babies! :) After being out of the baby stage for awhile I have forgotten how much work these little creatures are... especially when there are TWO of them! Abigail and Rylee were just 10 days old during our session so they were extremely tiny, I sware they were the size of my hand! It took a little while to get the girls settled down but once we got them comfortable things went pretty smooth. I love photographing newborns because the pictures always turn out so sweet... it always looks as if it were so easy! Ha! :) Here are a few of my favorites from my session with Abigail and Rylee... ENJOY!


Here is sweet little Abigail...
and little miss Rylee...
Awww (Sigh)... :) I love this picture of the girls... so angelic!


Thanks Rick and Danyel for letting me photograph your sweet little miracles. I look forward to watching them grow up. I know how special these little girls are to you and I just want to let you know they are absolutely gorgeous! You are truly blessed! :)

No comments: