Friday, May 30, 2008

Welcome Ava...

Many of my loyal blog followers may remember the day I was waiting for my new little cousin to arrive... Well, she made it! On May 15th we welcomed Ava Elizabeth into our family. This little girl is so lucky because she has so many people who love her. During the shoot with little Ava we were lucky enough to get some very special pictures with her Grandparents and Great-Grandparents. These pictures definitely hold a special place in my heart as does this sweet little girl. :) I made a promise to myself that I was only going to post 5 pictures from each session to save myself some time but I just had to make an exception this time. Enjoy!




In Daddy's Hands...





One of the Great-Grandmas...

Ava in both of the Great-Grandmas hands...



Ava should feel safe in Grandpa's big hands...

Thank you so much Adam and Chrissy for letting me photograph little Ava. I am so glad to be part of her life and I can't wait to watch her grow. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ava looks adorable Tandi! I love when she is in grandmas arm. Beautiful Job on Ava!!!

Anonymous said...

Tandi,
You are so talented, the pictures are beautiful. Those memories will be treasured forever.

Niki Smith (Becker)

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures Tandi, of my new, beautiful niece Ava. Now the joy of picking out pictures!! You do such a great job. You definitly have a wonderful gift. I love them.
Aunt Nean