Sunday, May 18, 2008

Meet Grace...

This is my second time photographing Grace and I just love her! She has the most beautiful blue eyes and such a sweet personality. We had so much fun traveling around town trying to find a place to avoid the WIND and in the process we actually found some really cool spots! :) Even though the wind seemed to find us wherever we went we ended up with some great pictures! Enjoy!!


This is one of my favorites because it pretty much tells the story of our day! WINDBLOWN! :)



I love, love, love this picture!!!


Thanks Grace for letting me photograph you. You are such a sweetheart and I look forward to seeing you again soon. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures! You did a BBEEAAUUTTIIFFUULL job! I love the WINDBLOWN picture. :)

Anonymous said...

Adorable pictures! You did a great job with grace and made her look amazing! Good Job!