Thursday, May 1, 2008

Tough boys...

I am very excited because this weekend I have a set of twins coming all the way from New York! I thought it would be a good idea to make sure all of my lights, camera, etc... are working perfectly so everything is ready when they get here. So this morning I decided to take the boys downstairs and have a little bit of fun... I wasn't planning on taking "real" pictures but Pryce was on a roll and I definitly wasn't going to quite since it was his idea! They were both trying to show me their big muscles and in the end we came up with some really fun stuff:) Enjoy!











Check out the little model...:)



That's all for now...:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tandi These are great !!!
I think i really love the last one of the boys.The look on that little face is priceless .
Love Ya
Marianne