Monday, May 5, 2008

Twins, Twins, Twins...

Meet Collin and Sophie... I was so excited when the twins finally arrived because I have been wanting to photograph twins for such a long time. I was so worried that the long trip from New York would leave me with 2 cranky 6 month olds, but despite an ER visit and some sickness the two of them were so happy! Let me just tell you this shoot was absolutely AMAZING!! This is my favorite age to photograph so needless to say I was in heaven!:) I had so much fun with them and it was awesome because their mom was really into it. She was willing to do anything and wanted fun, crazy, natural stuff which is exactly what I am about. There are so many pictures I would love to share but unfortunately I can't show them all because I just don't have time. I tried to pick my favorites which was impossible so I finally just starting posting them. I am so glad I don't have to choose.:) Enjoy!


Meet America's Next Top Model... Sophie

And here is the adorable Collin...





I wanted to get some pictures with their beautiful mom, she isn't a fan of pictures of herself but I think they turned out GREAT!

She is such a striking woman!


By the end of the session the twins were pretty worn out and I was lucky enough to capture this shot... So sweet:)

Thank you so much Jacque and Jason for letting me photograph your little miracles. They are so beautiful and such good babies. I had so much fun and I look forward to seeing you again next month!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

What cuties! They came out great!
Anna

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos, and beautiful babies! And a beautiful mother as well.
Alex A

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful photographs. Made my day. And you caught their personalities too. Especially, the one photo of Jacquie holding them with her back to the camera. Absolutely caught their personalities. Wonderful!!!

Anonymous said...

You captured their personalities in the photograph of Jacque holding them and her back is to the camera. Perfectly captured their personalities.

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

These are the most amazing pictures-the babies are beautiful and you were able to zone in on their beauty and playfulness and serenity--you are a very gifted photographer! Thanks for sharing--the babies and these pictures make me smile!

Unknown said...

Colin & Sophie look fantastic through your lens. Lovely photographs. - A friend of the twins

tsunami said...

absolutely stunning shots. i have a 5 month old and would love to have her photo taken by you!! where are you located? i'm the sister of a friend of jackie's. love your style.

Anonymous said...

Tandi: I loved the pictures. You are indeed very gifted. One baby is hard to photograph; capturing the interplay of two is almost impossible. Beautiful, truyly beautiful. Pop Pop

Anonymous said...

Fantastic photos, exceptional artwork, and sweetest of subjects. We really enjoyed them all. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

The pictures are absolutely beautiful. Tandi, you are so talented -- I cannot thank you enough. You have an amazing style and a gift with children. I am already looking forward to our next session.

Jacqueline Megson (the twins' mom)

Anonymous said...

I have known Jacqueline since 1980. It has been a joy watching her become a wonderful Mother too

Anonymous said...

Tandi -
You are so talented. Your photography is AMAZING. The photos of the twins are beautiful.