Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Three times the joy... Triplets!

Meet Ciana, Cade, and Emoree... These tiny little miracles are just 5 weeks old and are doing great!. I truly enjoyed every second I spent with this family, they are so nice. I couldn't believe how scheduled and content everyone was! :) When I found out I was going to be photographing newborn triplets I was nervous but definitely excited!! I was really expecting total chaos but everything went so smooth. It took us about an hour to get them settled down and positioned for the pictures which was great because that meant I got to hold one of them for an entire hour. :) After we got them positioned the entire session took only about 2 hours which is really good for that many babies... These are some of my favorite pictures so far... but who could resist 3 adorable newborn babies!! Enjoy!





Little Ciana...

The little man... Cade
And Emoree... So sweet, I just love this picture of her! :)

You wouldn't believe how hard it was to get 6 tiny little feet to stay together, but we got them!



Thank you so much Richard and Christa for letting me photograph your beautiful family. I can't wait to watch them grow...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LUV THE PICTURES TANDI!!! NICE JOB ON THE TRIPLETS!!!!
FROM, CALLER

Anonymous said...

Absolutely the most adorable pictures I have ever seen. It is hard to even put into words the beauty of these babies but you captured it all in your pictures!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, beautiful job. You did the best pictures even possible on the triplets. They look amazing. Keep up the great work!!!