Saturday, May 31, 2008

Meet Carter and Alyssa...

Meet Carter and Alyssa (Aly)... This past week I traveled to Haxtun to take some first birthday pictures of little Carter. I pretty much made a complete fool of myself trying to get a smile but he wasn't about to fall for anything... Even though we didn't get a lot of smiles from little Mr. Serious we did get some awesome pictures! Carter and his big sister Aly have the most beautiful blue eyes, I couldn't help but stare at them! Carter might not have liked the picture session but Aly was LOVING it and her pictures definitely show it! :) I could have posted a million pictures of these kids but I promised myself only 5!!! Here are just a few of my favorites. Enjoy!

Look at those eyelashes!!
This old rusted out fuel tank made a great background especially with those BLUE eyes!

And of course Aly in her little princess dress...

Okay, I know I said ONLY 5 but I just had to post a cake picture... After all it is his First Birthday! :) Thank you Carter and Aly for letting me photograph you. I had so much fun getting to know both of you. I hope to see you again soon! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE them!!! Thank you sooo much. I can not wait to see the proofs. You did a wonderful job! Michelle