Thursday, May 15, 2008

New Birth Announcements...

Just wanted to take a minute to introduce my new baby announcements for this season. I am absolutely in love with these designs because they are so different! These fine-art cards are printed on heavyweight press printed paper and come with white or parchment envelopes. Some of these designs are front/back designs and some are the traditional fold-over designs. Any of these cards are bound to make a statement!! There are 24 cards per box. Contact me for pricing.


1. Front - 5x7 fold over card also available in front/back style.


Center

Back

2. Front - 5x7 fold-over.

Center

Back


3. Front - this card is a 5x5


Center
Back



4. Front - 5x7 front/back design


Back

5. Front

Back

Well, these are the new designs. I hope you like them! Keep in mind that all of these cards are extremely versatile and do not have to be used as birth announcements. They can be used as invitations, thank-you's, graduation announcements, etc... Colors and fonts can also be changed.
Exciting news... I just have to let you all know that as we speak my cousin and his wife are at the hospital having a baby right this second! :) I can't wait to meet her, Adam and Chrissy, I know she is going to be beautiful! I hope you are all doing great, I am sure everyone is tired but she will definitely be worth the wait! I am looking forward to our session, I have so many ideas for her! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful birth announcements!!
Love 'em Tandi!
From, Caller