Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Welcome Taylor Jo...

Little Miss Taylor Jo has been on the newborn schedule for a long time so I was so excited to hear that she had arrived and everyone was doing well! I love pre-scheduled newborns because I get to be involved in the whole pregnancy thing and I am usually up-to-date on the doctors appointments, birth, and all of that FUN stuff! ;) Taylor Jo was 10 days old for our session which is the PERFECT age. She wasn't real sleepy for the session (her Mom claims she never is) but I knew she couldn't stay awake forever! Here are a few of my favorite shots of Taylor Jo... ENJOY!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks Mike and Heidi for allowing me to capture these special newborn moments! Taylor is such a beautiful baby. If you ever need some sleep I would be glad to take her! ;)

2 comments:

Abby Powell said...

What a beautiful little girl!! Congratulation Mike and Heidi!!

Abby (& Tyler)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures! They were done so nice & Taylor Jo is ADORABLE! Bill & Theresa McLeod