Saturday, October 3, 2009

Dylan... SLOW DOWN!

It is so hard for me to believe that little Mr. Dylan is already ONE! I have had the privelage of photographing Dylan since he was 6 days old and have loved watching him grow up. It has went soooooo fast! I'm pretty sure that Mom might have given Dylan some candy for breakfast the day of our session because he was in high gear the whole session!:) My camera is pretty darned fast but it definitely had a hard time keeping up with the little turkey. What can I say... he is ALL BOY ALREADY!!! Mom was worried that we didn't get anything but after looking at his proofs she can RELAX!! ;) Here are a few of my favorite shots of Dylan... ENJOY! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks Jay and Laura for allowing me to capture Dylan's first year! He is so stinkin cute... I just love him! :)

No comments: