Sunday, October 25, 2009

Grant and Big Brother Calvin...

Last week I had the pleasure of meeting 11 day old Grant and his big brother Calvin. These little guys made the trip all the way from Firestone so I wasn't sure how the session was going to go after being couped up in a car for that long! Luckily they did GREAT! :) While we were waiting for Grant to get into his "putty" stage I decided to snap some pictures of Calvin. He took a little while to warm up to the camera but luckily I had lots of boy toys to make him give me some adorable smiles! ;) Here are a few of my favorite shots of Grant and his big brother Calvin... ENJOY! ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Congratulations Abe, Kelli, and Calvin on your newest addition. He is a beautiful baby! Thanks Kelli for making the trip with the boys. I hope you had a great trip home! :)

No comments: