Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pryce is 5!

I was so excited to do Pryce's 5 year pictures because he is getting to the age when it gets fun! He had some ideas for me and of course I had some ideas for him so together we made quite the team! This little man is the reason I developed such an obsession with photography. The day he was born I realized I wanted to capture every little detail of his life and if you were to look at our old photo albums I pretty much captured everything possible with both of my children and I am so happy I did because they have grown up so fast! These 5 years have been the fastest years of my life... but definitely the best! I LOVE being a Mom!! Here are a few shots of my little man Pryce... ENJOY! :)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Thanks for looking... ;)

No comments: