Monday, October 19, 2009

Lyla Rae...

Lyla Rae made the trip from Canada last week to see us so of course I had to break out the camera! I had originally planned on only taking 5 pictures.... yeah right! ;) Five then turned into 25, 35, 45... and at 55 I finally said enough! I couldn't help myself because I must say she is probably one of the prettiest little girls I have ever seen! Here are a few of my favorite shots of the gorgeous Miss Lyla! Enjoy! ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I am so glad we got to see all of you! Lyla is so stinkin cute!!!!!!! I am sure you are having a LONNNGGGG trip back to Canada but hopefully you are about home! Someday we might make the trip but after being here I am sure you understand why Paycen is not the best traveler! :)

No comments: