Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Pryce!

Pryce celebrated the BIG 5 on Monday so of course we had to have a BIG cake! He informed me that he wanted a monster truck cake that was better than Paycen's rattlesnake cake... oh great! I kind of just wanted to buy a pan and do it that way but he wanted a really taLL one... yikes! I thought long and hard and eventually came up with an idea. It was a lot of work but he loved it! Here is the giant monster truck cake... ENJOY! ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

For those of you who are wondering if we found a Siamese kitten for Pryce... WE DID! On his birthday I got a call and someone had found one for us! YAY! Thanks Kim!!!!! ;) He is a Siamese Ragdoll mix so he is GORGEOUS! They are in love with each other so it was worth all the searching! Pryce is going to call him Max...

Thanks to all the people who tried to help us find a kitten! I'm so glad we were able to make his birthday wish come true... he was sooooo happy! ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Um... Hey.. Tandi... So for Rylee's first birthday can I order a cake along with her pictures?? Just wondering since you seem to be perfecting the cake thing too!! Nice job.