Saturday, November 29, 2008

Tanner and Jack...

Last week I had a chance to photograph two of the cutest kids ever... my nephews! ;) I always have so much fun photographing family members because it gives me a chance to be creative and try new things. Tanner and Jack will be turning 6 and 3 in a few weeks so we thought we would do some Birthday/Christmas pictures. Jack used to be one of my toughest little people to shoot but he has turned into quite the little model! Tanner has always been awesome to photograph because he just does whatever I tell him and he is definitely not shy so I don't have to do a whole lot to get him to smile! Here are a few pictures of little Moe and Curly (that is what my husband calls them, which I am sure you can figure out why)! ENJOY! ;)


Tanner and Jack both have the prettiest blue eyes... I love photographing them! :)










I had to post this picture because it shows the personality of these boys perfectly... wild and shy! ;)
Here is a fun idea I wanted to try with Santa... I think it turned out pretty cute!


Thanks boys for putting up with your crazy Aunt Tandi! It was fun seeing you again! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BOTH OF YOU!!!!



No comments: