Thursday, November 20, 2008

Kristin...

Senior season is coming to an end, which makes me a little sad because I have had so much fun photographing the Seniors this year! ;) Kristin picked an awesome day for her pictures because the weather was perfect! She wanted a variety of pictures so we traveled all over town and found some really cool new spots. She is such a pretty girl so of course she had some AMAZING pictures... I am pretty sure it is impossible for her to take a bad picture! Here are a few of my favorite shots.... ENJOY! :)




Kristin wasn't sure about wearing her glasses... but I made her try them for a few and of course some of them ended up being my favorites! ;)
Thanks Kristin for coming to see me! I had a good time hanging out with you... I wish you the best! Have a GREAT Senior year!!!!! ;)

No comments: