Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Welcome Lyla Jane...

Many of my blog stalkers might remember the maternity pictures I did for Bret and Niki a few weeks ago... well on October 27th they welcomed sweet little Lyla Jane into the world. I have always heard that good things come to those who wait... well, nothing has taught me that lesson better than photography! In her two weeks of life, I have attempted to photograph little Miss Lyla three different times... and luckily the third time was a charm! ;) I know Niki was about to give it up but I am sure once she sees her pictures she will be glad she stuck to it! Here are just a few of my favorite pictures of sweet little Lyla Jane... ENJOY! ;)

Thanks Grandma Schmidt... as always you did a great job on this hat! It is definitely one of my favorites so far! :)

I love her hair... I wish I could have had hairy babies!



Thanks to Amber from http://www.anomalykids.etsy.com/ for custom designing this adorable little hat! I have been waiting to use it and it worked perfectly! Thanks Amber ;)

Thanks Bret and Nik for allowing me to capture Lyla's first moments. Even though it was a challenge, it was definitely worth it! She is beautiful... I am in love! ;) I look forward to watching her grow up. :)

No comments: