Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Miss Nora...

Little Miss Nora came to see me and my boys today and I must say we had a BLAST! I was such a dork during our little mini session, but it payed off because I managed to get some GREAT shots!;) Nora was so excited to do her pictures because it is a Christmas surprise for her Mom. I have a feeling that Nora might spill the beans (I happen to know that 4-year-olds aren't that great at secrets) so I thought I might give Mommy a little pre-Christmas preview! Here are a few of my favorites pictures of Miss Nora... ENJOY! ;)




Nora has the most amazing eyes which I have never noticed until I starting proofing her pictures... they are such a cool color! ;)




Thanks Nora for making me laugh today!! I had fun hanging out with you and I know your Mommy is going to love her surprise!;) You did such a good job!!!!

No comments: