Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My 3 favorite babies...

I was so excited to see my three favorite babies again! I can't believe they are 6 months old already, it seems like I just did their newborn pictures! It was so fun to see how much they have changed in 6 months... it's amazing how different all of them are! With the triplets we decided to do a couple different sessions because with three babies things tend to be a little chaotic... These little ones are so laid back, but we still couldn't get everything done in one day! Here are a few pictures from our first session... ENJOY! ;)


Sweet little Ciana...

Little Mr. Cade... (look at those BLUE eyes)!


And Little Miss Emoree... ( I'm pretty sure she is the boss of the group)!;)
I love shots like this...
Family pictures were quite challenging with three little ones... I had to be pretty loud and annoying, but I managed to get them looking in the same direction for a few seconds!


Thanks Richard and Christa for coming to see me again! I look forward to seeing all of you again for round 2 in a few weeks! :)

No comments: