Monday, December 1, 2008

Triplets... ROUND TWO

I was so excited to have Cade, Ciana, and Emoree back for their second set of pictures! We were hoping that they would be sitting up but only two out of three made the deadline. ;) It is so amazing to me how good these babies are... thank goodness! I had so many ideas for them but unfortunately they got sick of me so I had to quit... :( Luckily we managed to get some great shots before they pooped out! Here are a few pictures of this ADORABLE trio... ENJOY! ;)




I LOVE LOVE LOVE these outfits, they look like little snow bunnies! Here is Emoree...

Cade...
Ciana...

Here is a shot we tried at the end, when they were falling apart. It actually turned out pretty cute! ;)

Thanks Richard and Christa for bringing your little crew back to me... maybe I can talk you into round three?? I love these kids so much... you are truly blessed! ;)

No comments: