Friday, December 12, 2008

Welcome Mollie Saige...

My cousin and his wife welcomed their newest addition Little Miss Mollie Saige on December 5th. I was so excited to photograph her because I love newborns and it is especially fun when it is family! Mollie was only 6 days old when I photographed her and she was such a doll! I was so amazed at her because she was sooooooo good... she definitely wins the award for the easiest newborn I have ever photographed! She slept through the entire session, which was GREAT! I got so many cute pictures of little Mollie Saige, I wish I could post them all. Here are a few of my favorite shots... ENJOY! :)



Mollie has the thickest hair I have ever seen on a baby... I LOVED IT! ;)


My favorite of the day...


Baby feet... doesn't get much cuter! His thumb is bigger than her tiny little feet!





I love Christmas babies...

Thanks Jonah and Jennifer for letting me photograph your little miracle! She is beautiful! I don't know how you got such a good baby, but you sure are lucky! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMGosh! GREAT FANTASTIC photography of an absolutely ADORABLE little girl:)