Sunday, December 28, 2008

A special gift from three special babies...

I hope everyone had a great Christmas! I am so ready to post these next pictures because it has been killing me to keep them a secret but now that Christmas is over and all the family has seen them... I am safe!! These little people are becoming regulars on my blog, which is great because it doesn't get much better than three ADORABLE 8-month-old babies! Here are just a few of my favorite shots from our last session... ENJOY! :)



I LOVED the tutu's... if only I had a girl... (sigh) I am sure my blog stalkers know these babies by now but for the new visitors this is Miss Emoree.

Cade...



and Ciana...

We wanted to try some natural shots so what better place than Mom and Dad's bed?... It was so fun to watch how happy they were when we threw them in the "big" bed... they looked so relaxed!



I LOVED this picture... the legs, the smiles, the personalities! It just shows the choatic, yet normal life of these lucky little babies!

Thanks Grandma for all the ADORABLE hats... I hope you know how much I appreciate them, and so do my clients!

And one more I just had to post because I love tiny little baby hands.

I know I posted a ton of pictures but that is what happens when there are so many babies! :) Thanks Richard and Christa, I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and I hope your family enjoyed the pictures!

No comments: