Thursday, February 11, 2010

Welcome Bryn Avery...

I was excited to get the news that Miss Bryn had arrived and everyone was doing great! Bryn gave us a run for our money at the beginning of our session but after hours and hours of bouncing, rocking, and eating she finally decided to drift off to dreamland! :) Once she fell asleep she was a little angel! We didn't have time to do everything we wanted but we did get some GREAT shots! Here are a few of my favorite shots of Bryn.... ENJOY!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mom made this bowl so we REALLY wanted this picture... it turned out pretty cute! ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Thanks Brad and Brooke for bringing Bryn to see me! I think you have a party animal on your hands... hmmm I wonder who she gets that from??!! ;) She is an adorable baby... I LOVE her hair!

1 comment:

Jacy said...

I am loving your sense of style... the hat looks so cute :)Hope your loving it too!!