Friday, February 5, 2010

Beautiful Belly...

Karin and I have been chatting for months about her maternity pictures so I was super excited to finally get the chance to meet her and her husband Levi. We lucked out because the morning of our session it was snowing so I knew we were going to get some fun belly shots! Karin was a little nervous about showing off her baby bump but thankfully she trusted me and went along with it!!!! We ended up with some AMAZING pictures... I LOVE how they turned out! (EEEkkkk... Makes me wish I was pregnant again!) :) Here are a few of my favorite shots... ENJOY! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Thanks Levi and Karin for choosing me to photograph this special time in your lives. I can't wait to see what is in that beautiful belly... I love surprises! :)

No comments: