Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Jaiden...

One word comes to mind when I think of my session with Jaiden... COLD!!!!!!! Oh my GOSH we were frozen!!! During our entire session it was less than 5 degrees... I have to admit I was thankful when it was over! Jaiden did an awesome job in the frigid temperatures... I don't think anyone would ever guess by looking at her photos that she was FROZEN! Here are a few of my favorite pictures of Jaiden... ENJOY! ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket



I know I posted all serious pictures but I really LOVE Jaiden's serious face!!!!!! She has the most amazing eyes!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks Jaiden for allowing me to photograph your Senior pictures! You are such a sweet girl and I appreciate you FreEeeEeeezing your tail off with me! ;) I hope the rest of your Senior year goes great!

No comments: