Friday, February 19, 2010

Cutest Baby Bump Ever?!...

I love when people get my style and this couple definitely gets it! It's so fun when I don't have to worry about people wondering why they aren't perfectly centered and why their heads are cut off. I knew I could go creatively nuts with them and they would be cool with it! I have known Ross and Haley my whole life so I was extremely happy to hear that they were expecting their first child! Haley informed me that she didn't want a TON of maternity pictures, just a few... Well, I tried to control myself but it didn't work! They ended up with a TON of cute pictures... sorry! ;)Here are a few of my favorite shots of this ADORABLE couple... ENJOY! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This has to be the cutest pregnant belly I have ever seen!!!

Photobucket

Favorite image of the day... BEAUTIFUL!

Photobucket


Thanks Ross and Haley for allowing me to photograph this special time in your lives! I look forward to meeting your beautiful little girl! She will be here before you know it! ;)





No comments: