Monday, April 6, 2009

Dylan...

"My" little man Dylan came to see me last week for his 6 month pictures. It still amazes me that he is 6 months old already! It seems like I just shot his newborn photos, but as we all know time flies. I knew I would have a good time photographing Mr. Dylan because I just saw him a few weeks ago for his chick pictures and I fell in love with him. He is sooooooo CUTE and SmiLeY! :) Here are a few of my favorite shots of the little man... ENJOY! :)





I was so excited to be able to do an outside shot again... I am looking so forward to nice weather!
My favorite of the day.... I LOVE THIS PICTURE! Maybe it's because I had to work so hard to get it! ;)
Thanks guys (especially Jay) for putting up with my crazy ideas! I had so much fun photographing your family... I can't wait to see all of you again!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So cute! I can't wait for our 6 month pics.