Thursday, March 26, 2009

Madison and Chase...

Okay Michelle.... I know you are probably crazy by now since you have had to wait a few days to see your beautiful kiddos. Hopefully this post will help you keep your sanity! ;) I have to admit during this shoot I did get a little snap happy because Chase and Madison were so much fun to work with and they were so stinkin cute! Miss Madison is 6 and as you can see she is absolutely gorgeous! Chase is 2, and I must say he is quite handsome as well. ;) I had a heck of a time deciding which pictures to post so here are just a few of my favorites... I think! :) ENJOY!







Thanks Chase and Madison for being such good little models. I had a blast! Sorry you didn't get to take any chicks home... maybe next time I will have bunnies and your folks will let you take one of those! ha! :)


No comments: