Monday, March 23, 2009

Aubrey, Ailynn, and Addison...

Aubrey, Ailynn, and Addison came to visit me last week for some Easter pictures and I must say it was quite a comical event. Aubrey and Ailynn were loving the picture thing, and then there was Miss Addison who has not quite reached that stage yet! ;) I could tell Mom was losing her patients with the whole picture thing, but we have all been there and I promise it is worth it in the end! Here are a few of my favorite shots of these adorable little girls... ENJOY! :)



Miss Ailynn...

Miss Aubrey...

and Miss Addison... (we thought the chicks might help get her into picture mode, but she was a little scared of them so of course that wasn't real helpful)! :)


Thanks girls for keeping me entertained! It was fun getting to know you and I hope to see you again this summer! ;)

No comments: