Monday, April 13, 2009

Welcome Adysen...

It has been a few weeks since I have photographed a newborn so needless to say I was CRAVING one! I was very excited to get my hands on little Adysen. It took a little bit of time to get all of the shots we wanted but in the end it was worth every minute! Adysen is such pretty baby... perfect head, skin, lips...everything! Here she is at just one week old... ENJOY! :)

How cute is her little smile... **(sigh)** !!!!! ;) I didn't even realize I caught her smiling until I was proofing... I love when that happens! ;)



As you can see this little girl is very lucky to have three siblings that LOVE her! Brett, Peyton, and Alyssa were so good with her... I wish I had that much help around here! ;)

Thanks Jeff and Vicki for allowing me to capture this special time in your lives. You have a gorgeous family and I really enjoyed getting to know all of you! Enjoy your time with little Adysen because as you know she will grow up too fast! ;)

No comments: