Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Welcome Madison Jo...

Miss Madison Jo was 17 days old when I photographed her. Usually I like to photograph newborns before they are 10 days old because they are so much easier, but that was not the case with Madison... she was a dream baby! :) It took some time to get her settled down but once we got her to sleep she was AMAZING! Here are just a few of my favorite shots of Madison... ENJOY! ;)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I am such a sucker for chubby cheeks... **(sigh)** I was in LOVE! ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Many of you might be wondering who's tiny feet are in this last picture... I will explain. On December 30, 2007 at just 18 days old Madison's big sister Aaliyah Grace passed away from what Doctors believe was SIDS. SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome) is the number one cause of death in infants ages 1 month to 1 year. Friday, April 24th is SIDS awareness day and I think it would be awesome if all of my blog stalkers would make a donation today in honor of Aaliyah Grace Kind. If you are interested in making a donation, please visit www.springforsids.org... it literally takes 1 minute and $1! It's very simple... I did it so I am pretty sure anyone can figure it out! ;) If anyone has any questions please email me at tandi@tandikeenphotography.com

Photobucket

Thanks Calvin and Lindsey for allowing me to photograph your beautiful Madison! She is such a blessing. Madison is a lucky little girl to have an angel watching over her. :)

No comments: