Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Welcome Zachary...

This little guy just happened to arrive on his Daddy's birthday... I can't think of a better gift! Zachary was just 5 days old when I photographed him. He was like putty in my hands, which was so GREAT! Zachary has the most amazing family... he is a lucky little boy! I have known his Dad for awhile as he is my Doctor. It was nice to finally meet his family and get to know a little bit about them. I had so many ideas for this little one and I think we pretty much conquered them all! Here are a few of my favorite shots of Zachary... ENJOY! :)



I suddenly have a gauze addiction! I think this might be my favorite of the day... there are so many cute ones I am confused at this point but I sure do like it a lot! ;)





Daddy and his birthday present.... **(sigh)**** how sweet!

Ever since Adam asked me to do pictures I have been thinking about this shot and I was so excited to finally get it! I love how it turned out! :) Who knows maybe Zachary will follow in Daddy's footsteps... ;)





While Mom was getting Zachary settled down I had the opportunity to "play" with Kayleigh and Josiah... they must practice posing because they definitely had a knack for it! Josiah and my son are only 1 week apart so it was fun to see how similar they were... he made me realize my son is normal! Ha ;)




Thank you Adam and Rachel for allowing me to capture this special time with your family. It was great to get to know all of you and I look forward to seeing you all in the future! I'm sure Kayleigh was quite upset with me for not getting a picture with her bright colors... I'm sorry I forgot but we will do it next time... I PROMISE! :)

1 comment:

Youth Leaders said...

Adam and Rachel are close friends from California, from back before they were married. All of your pictures captured the beauty that is what the fmaily is all about. Great Job.

Maura