Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Welcome Macie Rae...

I have been waiting to photograph this little girl for about 9 months so I was pretty excited to get my hands on her! Macie finally made her arrival into the world 10 days ago and as you can see she is gorgeous. I have to say I LOVE her name... (I kind of played a big part in naming her)! ;) Here are a few of my favorite shots from my session with Macie.... ENJOY! :)






Macie is going to have to be tough in order to keep up with these boys! Parker and Carter are the same age as my boys, and honestly I don't think a baby would stand a chance at my house! We did manage to get them together for some cute shots, although I had to tell them that there were bugs coming out of her ear... nice huh? (whatever works)!





I LOVE this picture... so safe and sweet ~*sigh*~


Of course we had to get one of the boys together... which at 2 and 4 is not an easy task!



Thanks Dan and Kristie for allowing me to photograph your beautiful new addition! You guys have your hands full... enjoy it! :)

No comments: