Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Welcome Miss Addison Lee...

Little Miss Addison has had a rough start into the world but luckily she is now doing GREAT! I got to spend quite of bit of time with this little one because she wasn't really liking the picture thing, which was okay because it gave her folks and I a chance to catch up on things. It also gave me time to get my baby fix! ;) After hours and hours of waiting, I can easily say these pictures were worth the wait! Here are a few of my favorite shots of 2 week old Addison Lee... ENJOY! :)




I actually didn't post my favorite shot of the day...(those who get a birth announcement will be surprised) but this picture is a close second for me!

Addison definitely gets the award for happiest newborn... I have so many smiley pictures of her!








Congratulations Nicole and Jason, she is BEAUTIFUL! I am so happy for both of you. I look forward to watching Addison grow up... enjoy her!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are beautiful!! What a sweet baby!! We were so excited to get to see these pictures, as we haven't got to see Addison yet. These just make us want to hold her all the more. congratulations Nik and Jason you did good!! Love Auntie Vik

jules said...

Thank you so much for sharing pictures of your precious new baby girl!!! How Sweet!!! She sure looks like her Daddy!! Love her up until I can get back to Co to see her. You all take care of each other. Love Jules