Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Kanin and Kinsley...

Kanin and Kinsley came to see me for their first birthday pictures and I can't even begin to tell you how CUTE these little people are! I was in love as soon as they walked through the door! Mr. Kanin wasn't too sure about me but sister Kinsley was definitely into the photo thing... typical little girl! :) Here are a few of my favorite shots... ENJOY! ;)












One thing is for sure... they loved their CAKE! ;)

Happy Birthday Kanin and Kinsley... you are ADORABLE! Thanks Jason and Krystle for bringing them to see me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely Perfect! You did such a great job!

Aunt Alicia

Anonymous said...

Thanks Tandi! They turned out great! Love them!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Tandi for capturing these the moments that we see from these beautiful kiddos everyday. The pictures are amazing.
Aunt Jess