Sunday, February 22, 2009

Our new Beau....

So.... we recently sold our English Bulldog "Angus", which was devastating, but it was in the dogs best interest. We are just too active to have a dog that doesn't move! We knew we were going to get another dog because the boys just need one, and I am a big sucker for Boxers since that is what I was raised with. Luckily we came across "Beau" and he ended up being the perfect Valentine for our boys! We have had this little guy for about 3 weeks and he has been so much fun. I must say he is growing quite fast but I wanted a BIG dog so I am thrilled! Anyway, enough babbling... here is some recent pictures of our new guy Beau! ENJOY! :)













So there he is, the newest member of our family... isn't he CUTE?!! I hope everyone has a great week! Thanks for looking! ;)
~Tandi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is a total cutie pie!!!