Thursday, June 5, 2008

Rainy Days...

Well, for those of you that don't know I will fill you in on a little secret... (It rarely rains in our neck of the woods)! But the last few days we have been extremely blessed with moisture which has made me in a lot better mood. :) Since it was pooring rain and we were really bored, Pryce and I decided it would be fun to go run around the yard and enjoy the rain, (I'm sure if anybody saw us they would think I was "nuts"), but we had so much fun. Well, of course I had to grab the camera on the way out and I got some really good pictures of this little boy having the time of his life! Oh how I wish life could be this simple again... Enjoy!







Well, I hope everyone is enjoying these rainy days as much as we are. I hope that someday Pryce can look back and remember how much fun it was to be a goofball with his mom in the rain! :) Have a great day!

No comments: