Friday, June 13, 2008

Meet Laura and James...

Let me just say if I planned my sessions around the weather, I wouldn't take very many pictures! Between the WIND, and more WIND it seems like we never get a nice day! :( Oh well, even though it was incredibly windy during my shoot with little Laura and James we made the best of it. We did have a few skinned knees, a wardrobe battle, and the WIND, but overall this session went GREAT! :) Once again I love, love, love these kids and their pictures... I am starting to think the wind gives the photos more character, it has to be good for something! Right??! :) Enjoy!!





Thank you Laura and James for letting me photograph you. You did such a great job and I know your dad is going to love his surprise!!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These photos are fantastic! It just captures their personalities. Thank you for showing them.