Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Max and Brendan...

Meet Max and Brendan... It's kind of funny to me because it seems that every time I take new pictures they become my new favorites... :) So I could say that these are my new favorite pictures but that changes daily with me so I will just say that I LOVED these little boys! Max and Brendan have the most mesmerizing eyes, which you will notice in the pictures. I had the hardest time making any of their pictures black and white because I was so drawn to their gorgeous eyes. Max loved being the little model, he actually didn't want to leave... (my kind of kid)! Brendan and Max were so well behaved and so fun to work with. There are so many pictures I wanted to share but I contained myself and followed the 5 picture rule. Enjoy!






Thank you Max and Brendan for being such good little models. I had so much fun at the park with you. I look forward to seeing you again soon! :)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tandi,
Thanks for the gorgeous photos! Looking forward to many more sessions as the boys grow! You are amazing!