Monday, June 23, 2008

Meet Mark, Shantel, Cody, and Alie...

Meet Mark, Shantel, Cody, and Alie... Oh my gosh, this family has to be the funniest family I have ever met! I honestly think they could have their own T.V. show! :) I had so much fun during this session because all I did was LAUGH! Alie kept everyone on their toes which is typical for a 2 year old! Even though she didn't want anything to do with pictures we managed to trick her into a few, thanks to my wonderful assistant...;) I took so many pictures that day and ended up with some really great shots... I think there should be plenty to choose from. :) Here are a few of my favorites... Enjoy!








I just had to share this one because I felt it pretty much describes the day... Hmmm who do you think the boss was during our session??



One more just for fun... I know I broke the "5" rule but sometimes I just can't help it!


Thanks guys for letting me photograph your family... It was definitely entertaining! I look forward to seeing you all again soon! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a Happy Family!!