Monday, June 30, 2008

The Edwards Family...

Meet the Edwards Family... Well, I took last week off because we had family coming but during my time off I actually ended up taking more pictures than I do on a normal week... :) I can't say I wasn't happy about it... I LOVED IT! So after a lot of unorganized planning we finally got everyone together and ended up with some great pictures! Here are just a few of my favorites... Enjoy!






I know all of you are dying to see your pictures so I have been proofing like CRAZY and will get them to you soon! I just wanted to let you know we had such a good time during your visit and we look forward to seeing you all again soon! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! So sorry we missed seeing everyone! Hope to see you sometime soon--little ones are getting so big! Love you!