Monday, January 11, 2010

Rylee...

Every time I photograph this little girl I fall more in love with her! I think Rylee could easily be a baby model... she has the most PERFECT features! I am so jealous of her lips and she is only 1! Rylee gave us some good laughs during the session... she was TERRIFIED of the fish! Such a girly girl! ;) Here are a few of my favorite shots... ENJOY! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks Rick and Leslie for bringing Rylee to see me! I am so honored you chose me to capture the memories of her first year! ;) She is such a pretty baby! I won't be surprised if I see her on the cover of a magazine someday! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tandi - they are beautiful - even if I am partial. Thank you so much for capturing our little girl. And you got this posted on her birthday - a nice present for us. They are so awesome I can't wait to see the proofs. Again.. you will make it hard to choose.

Shana-Lynn said...

Great work again Tandi! Thanks for capturing my precious cousin!!! LOVE them all!