Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Addison...

It is so hard for me to believe that Addison is turning ONE already! She has grown up sooooo much and I can't believe how much she looks like her dad... she's a little mini Jason! Addison definitely gets the award for the funniest one-year-old I have ever photographed! She giggles constantly... it's hilarious! She is such a doll and I had so much fun with her! Here are a few of my favorite shots of Addison... ENJOY! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Addison had NO FEAR of the fish... if she could have caught "Ted" I think she might have just eaten him!


Photobucket

Thanks Jason and Nicole for choosing me to photograph Addison's one year pictures! She is such goof and so stinkin cute! I wish every session could be that entertaining! ;)

No comments: