Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Jackson is ONE...

One thing comes to mind when I think of this little boy.... EYES, EYES, EYES!!!!!! Oh my GOSH they are BLUE! Jackson is such an easy going kid and is always full of adorable smiles so needless to say the session was GREAT! I was ready to get back to work after a long needed vacation and this little guy was definitely the perfect model for my first post-holiday session... he did sooooo good!! Here are a few of my favorite shots of Jackson... ENJOY! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I had to share the storyboard I created for Jackson... I love these pics! ;)


Photobucket

Thanks Kristen for choosing me to capture these special First Birthday moments for you! He is such a good little man... you are truly blessed! ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Tandi for taking Jackson's pictures! They look AMAZING, I can't wait to get the proofs! If only I would have gotten his haircut before the pictures:) Thanks again, I love them already!

Unknown said...

Love the pictures Tandi:) they are absolutely amazing! the storyboard is adorable, and I am in love with the little suitcase picture! Thanks so much, I can't wait to see the rest of them!