Monday, December 7, 2009

Mike...

I have to apologize for being so far behind on the blog... SORRY!!!! Christmas season and Christmas deadlines are here so I am sure many of you thought I fell off the earth... I'm still alive, just stressed!

Mike came all the way from Otis for his Senior pictures. I am thinking he is my last Senior of the year and I couldn't have ended the Senior season with a better guy! I laughed the entire time I photographed Mike... he definitely kept me entertained! He did have to suffer for me a little and I am sure he didn't think I was very wonderful after I made him freeze and then accidentally had him kneel on a nail... oops! Sorry Mike! ;) Despite the injury he was still able to keep being Mr. funny... which was good! Here are a few of my favorite shots of Mike... ENJOY! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks Mike for tolerating me! I know I am a pain but your mom will love your pictures... so it was worth all the hard work! :) I hope the rest of your Senior year goes great for you! Good luck! :)

No comments: