Sunday, November 29, 2009

BOOK ME NOW!

I just wanted to post a little note to let everyone know that I am going to be cutting back on sessions this spring and summer so if you are interested in a session with me GET IT BOOKED NOW!!!! This is my last summer with my little man before he goes to Kindergarten and I want to spend every second I can with my boys... before they grow up and don't want to spend any time with me! Last summer I struggled with balancing my family and photography and I don't want to have issues with that again this summer. One of these days I will go "all out" with photography but for now my kids are small and need me! Please let me know if you would like a session with me this summer so I can get it on the schedule! I am currently full through January. Thank you for being so understanding! :)

No comments: