Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Alison...

Alison came all the way from Yuma for some pictures and I must say we had a blast with the fresh snow! The weather was a little chilly but we suffered through it because we REALLY wanted some snowy pics. I did a little experimenting with Alison and she was such a great model! Little girls are so into pictures... unlike my boys! Alison had the most ADORABLE outfits! I could have taken a million pictures of her... actually I almost did! ;) Here are a few of my favorite shots of Miss Alison... ENJOY! ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I had to post this picture because towards the end of the session Ali was DONE... so I brought out my kitty Max and we managed to get some happy smiles again!

Photobucket


Thanks Sara for bringing Alison to see me! I know Ali was getting quite sick of me but hopefully the sweet sugary surprise helped her forget about all of the crazy ideas I had for her! ;)

1 comment:

olsendavis said...

They are amazing, Tandi! Exactly what I expected and wanted. Thank you so much for your talent and patience!!