Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Reese...

I had the privilege of photographing Reese as a newborn and she is already back for her 6-month pictures... time just goes too fast!! I'm always so excited to see how much the babies change with each session and I must say Reese changed a lot... she doesn't even look like the same baby! I was in HEAVEN with this little girl... she is adorable, happy, and of course she had those irresistible baby rolls, which I LOVED!! :) I have so many favorite pictures of Reese... here are just a few! ENJOY! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jenae REALLY wanted a picture with her 3 dogs but the dogs were a little too excited to cooperate. We managed to bribe them with food and luckily one of them held still for one second and it turned out pretty cute! ;)

Photobucket


Thanks Matt and Jenae for bringing Reese to see me again!!! I know Mom was worried but she did such a good job... she's too cute to have a bad picture day! :) Have a Merry Christmas!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Reese is just so cute. You sure had a happy little girl to work with. Love These.c