Thursday, September 10, 2009

Welcome Madilyn Grace...

I have a feeling Miss Madilyn Grace might be a little party animal! I was so excited to get to meet Madilyn when she was only 4 days old because I just knew that she would sleep through the entire session... WRONG! We tried everything to get her to sleep but she was ready to party! Luckily after about 2 hours of waiting she decided to take a little cat nap so I snapped like CRAZY!!! Here are a few of my favorite shots of the adorable Madilyn... ENJOY! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Congratulations Matt and Cindy! She is gorgeous!!! I am so happy for both of you. Thank you for choosing me to capture this special time in your lives... I hope she slept good for you! ;)

No comments: